All students are required to meet specific requirements to graduate from a high school in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania Code provides for each local school entity to specify requirements for graduation in its strategic/comprehensive planning. At Cambria Heights, those requirements shall include:
1. Successful completion of 24 credits in the following areas:
Social Studies (3)
Health & Physical Education (2)
2. Successful completion of Senior Seminar.
3. Successful completion of Career Readiness 10 and 11.
4. Demonstration of proficiency on the Keystone Exams, approved industry-based assessment, or other state-approved pathway to graduation as outlined in Act 158.
5. Scheduling four years of Math and/or Science courses (with the exception of students attending Admiral Peary Vocational Technical School).
6. Completion of any additional requirements as set forth by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.